Add Gigabit Ethernet to any USB 2.0 compatible PC or Laptop computer
The Gigabit USB adapter helps conserve system resources, using built-in NDIS6 Checksum and Large Send Offload support and Jumbo Frames
The USB21000S2 USB 2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter offers a reliable USB Ethernet connection, adding a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for connecting to Gigabit networks.
Backward compatible with older USB 1.x computer systems, this compact and portable USB Gigabit network adapter offers an ideal desktop replacement network adapter or laptop accessory. With support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter is suitable for home and business users alike.
The USB21000S2 USB Gigabit network adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 2.0 with up to 480 Mbps of bandwidth
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9 KB
- Supports Microsoft NDIS 6.2 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Embedded 20KB SRAM for packet buffering
- Activity and Gigabit Link LED indicators
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Add gigabit Ethernet capabilities to a desktop or laptop without opening the computer or taking up an available expansion slot
- Replace a failed integrated network adapter with an external, USB Ethernet connection, instead of having to open a desktop or laptop computer case
- Connects your laptop PC to a Gigabit network or backbone - perfect for small or home offices, departmental network applications and network gaming